Ingrid Klerck Physiotherapy Treatments
What to Expect
- An in-depth Assessment of injury and impairment will allow for treatment planning.
- Treatment aimed at reducing impairment and improving function, as well as injury prevention.
- Referral to other healthcare professionals and/or specialists as necessary.
- Joint mobilisation: Neck, back and all other joints
- Soft tissue mobilisation: Massage and Myofascial release techniques
- Electrotherapy: Ultrasound, Interferential, TENS, Faradic current, Russian Stims
- Exercises : Stretches, Strengthening, Core stability, Balance & Proprioception
- Sports screening & injury prevention programmes
- Strapping and Taping (including Kinesiotaping)
- Thermotherapy: Heat & Ice
- Dry Needling & Trigger Point therapy
- Respiratory and Chest Physiotherapy: Nebulisation, breathing exercises, drainage techniques
- Postural and Ergonomic correction
- Hydrotherapy / Aquatherapy
- WBV - whole body vibration - accelerated training (G5)
Specific areas we can focus on can include:
- Sports Physiotherapy
Sprains, strains, ligament tears and other athletic injuries are a factor in most sports. We can help with sport-specific exercise.Taping, bracing, electro-therapeutic modalities, dry needling, ice or heat ensure that athletes stay in the game without risking further injury.
- Orthopaedics / Manual Therapy
For lower back pain, neck, knee and shoulder injuries, tendonitis or any other joint or muscle problem, we can help restore strength, comfort and activity.
- Respiratory conditions
We treat asthma, emphyzema, bronchial conditions and sinus
- Chronic Care
We can help people with arthritis, heart disease, stroke, or mobility problems by keeping joints flexible, improving balance, preventing falls and helping to manage pain and chronic conditions.
Why Choose Us?
- No interruptions - we treat one patient at a time
- Hands-on treatment
- Long term relief - up-to-date, scientifically validated Physiotherapy techniques
- Professionalism - courteous and informative Physiotherapists, who will go out of their way to help you.